Rebranding / Brand Guidelines / Visual Identity / Logo
About Our client
SwissCham Egypt is a nonprofit organization registered with Egypt’s Ministry of Social Solidarity. Its Board comprises of businesses across industries, from Egypt and Switzerland, multinational, local and nonprofit organizations, whose business interests can benefit from the network and services the organization provides.
SwissCham had a challenge to go through a full rebranding process; full brand image renewal, logo, visual identity as well as content that can be communicated through their different channels.
- Execution of brainstorming sessions for SwissCham branding plan
- Copywriting support for the brand positioning and brand tone of voice.
- Revisiting the brand name and brand content.
- Coming up with the new brand guidelines as well as its look and feel to best portray the identity of the organization
- Finally building the brand full image with the new brand guidelines including;
2. Full Identity Manual
3. Online Branding including Website Map
4. Offline Branding