Rebranding / Brand Guidelines / Visual Identity / Logo
About Our client
Media-Arts for Development (MADEV) –
is an Egyptian NGO that uses media productions and media training as a means for creating positive social change.
MADEV had a main challenge to rebrand into a new fresh identity that forecasts and displays their art methodology in impacting the society positively.
We deep dove into the brand MADEV and what they do in order to best express them with a new modern identity that reflects their role in transforming the society through media and arts, we accomplished that through:
- Coming up with a fresh concept of transformation and its butterfly symbolization
- Building the brand logo and visual identity based on the butterfly symbolization concept
- Developing Madev brand guidelines that was then implemented into visual communication designs
- Designing the brand fresh dynamic look and feel
- Coming up with all company collateral designs to match the same new visual identity;
– Corporate Identity
– Marketing and Communication Materials
– Brand Design Templates