Rebranding / Brand Guidelines / Visual Identity / Logo
About Our client
Expolink – Egyptian Exporters Association – is a non for profit private sector association that develops networks with related entities and partners to enhance the export value chain.
The company approached us to develop a new brand identity that would help communicate its new modern dynamic persona to all export stakeholders through various Expolink’s impactful activities as:
- Creating export opportunities.
- Conducting trade missions; hosting international buyers and introducing them to hundreds of Egyptian exporters
- Organizing and executing Egyptian participation in international trade fairs
- Designing and publishing corporate image building profiles
In our attempt to rebrand Expolink visual identity;
We created a concept based on a simple design, yet one that reflects heir purpose as the main partner for Egyptian exports and exporters
Crafted a new logo that introduces the idea of partnership and linkage
- Created the brand new dynamic look and feel
- Developed full brand guidelines for the brand
- Designed various communication print collaterals to channel their new identity to their stakeholders