Internal Communication / Office Branding / Concepts Development / Visual Execution
Dell Technologies approached Pledge Communications to develop and come up with the company internal communication strategy. The company relocation into a new building was a chance to internally enhance and highlight their work culture and introduce the employees to the company distinctive values.
Our approach started by Dell Technologies company inspection, which included: departments, floors and internal culture inspection. Magic happened when we transformed these into communication concepts to reflect Dell culture in internal visual messages. The concepts were:
- Communicating Dell Technologies Vision Towards Supporting Community with “Integrated Solutions”
- Hammering on Dell Technologies Values Using Dell Technologies 5 Secondary Colors
Portraying Dell Technologies Experiences Through “Abstract Images”
The Integrated Solutions
- Creating a Dynamic Fresh Theme
- Using Circular Grid System with Wide White Spaces
Values Color Coding
- Using color coding for each floor to be applied on all floor visibility; main entrance, open space areas, meeting rooms, cafeterias, etc..
The Abstract Experience
- Creating an inviting atmosphere for the employees
- Giving a flexible branding theme applicable for various messages