Rebranding / Brand Guidelines / Visual Identity / Logo
About Our client
International Labour Organization brings together governments, employers and workers, to set labour standards, develop policies and devise programs promoting decent work for all women and men. Advancing the Decent Work Agenda in North Africa (ADWA’) is one of ILO projects that aims to promote job-rich growth as well as to promote International Labour Standards (ILS) and ensure their application at the enterprise level.
ILO had a challenge to build a distinctive identity for their ADWA’ program through a full branding journey including the program visual concept, logo and the rest of the identity implemented in the designs of all the communication materials and brochures.
- Creating ADWA’ logo design to best portray the program concept
- Developing full ADWA’ project branding, in 3 Languages
- Coming up with ADWA’ tailored design theme for all project visibility materials
- Creating all publications design and layout in Arabis, English and French (Factsheets, roll ups, flyers, block notes, folders)
- Developing reports design and layout